Creating holiday eCard greetings that sound professional, yet are both personalized and appropriate can be difficult and time consuming. As you already know, sending greetings eCards to your colleagues, employees, suppliers and business associates is a very effective way to build and strengthen relationships. Since they are also cost effective, eCards are a sound marketing strategy.
This brings us back to actually writing the Christmas greetings for your eCards, as they need to reflect your company's ethics and beliefs, but also need to be sensitive to the recipient's beliefs as well.
All of this is a lot to think about and can be a minefield, taking up a lot of your time to create the perfect holiday messages for all of your business contacts. So to help you out and make the whole process go more smoothly, here are three lists of greetings you can use for your business eCards.
Short Christmas greeting examples:
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- Wishing you and your staff Happy Holidays and a Joyful New Year.
- Season's greetings from the staff at [ABC Company]
- With warm and friendly wishes for the holiday season and a very Happy New Year.
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and a great New Year.
- Warmest greetings of the season from [ABC Company] and best wishes for the coming year.
- Holiday wishes for you and your staff from [ABC Company].
- Happy holidays and best wishes for a wonderful New Year.
- Sending you warm wishes and greetings for this holiday season.
- We wish you joy and peace in the coming year.
- Wishing you great success in the New Year.
- Peace and joy this holiday season from [ABC Company].
- Greetings of the season to you and your staff.
- Seasons greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
- We hope you Christmas is merry!
- Joy to the world and a happy New Year from [ABC Company].
Longer Christmas Greeting examples:
- The staff at [ABC Company] send your and your staff the warmest greetings and best wishes for the New Year. We appreciate working with you and hope the coming year will bring you prosperity and peace.
- Tidings of joy and goodwill to your company and employees this coming holiday season. We would like to express our appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and wish you a prosperous New Year.
- All of the staff at [ABC Company] wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year.
- Best wishes for the holiday season and our sincere appreciation for your goodwill and loyalty throughout the year.
- Happy Holidays! Thank you for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year and we wish you and your staff a prosperous and joyful New Year.
- May your holiday season be filled with goodwill and cheer. Thank you for your loyalty and custom and we look forward to a prosperous New Year.
- With sincere appreciation for your friendship and loyalty, the staff at [ABC Company] send you and your staff all the joys of the holiday season.
- In warm appreciation of our association this past year, the staff at [ABC Company] send you and your staff holiday greetings and hope for a prosperous New Year.
- We extend our very best wishes for a happy holiday season to you and your staff. Thank you for your custom and goodwill this past year.
- Happy Holidays! We are happy to have you as a client and look forward to a long and prosperous association.
- We appreciate your business and wish you a happy holiday and a joyful New Year. Let’s hope it is your best year ever!
- A pocketful of happiness to you and your staff this holiday season, from all the staff at [ABC Company].
- Merry Christmas and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season to you and your staff, from the staff at [ABC Company].
- May your holidays be filled with joy and good cheer and the New Year bring peace and happiness to you and your staff.
Religious Christmas greeting examples:
- May God bless you and your staff this Christmas season. Best wishes from [ABC Company].
- We take this opportunity to share the love of Jesus with you and your staff this holiday season.
- May you have the gift of faith as we celebrate the birth of Christ this holiday season.
- We wish you a joyous Christmas and a blessed New Year as we celebrate the birth of Christ with family and friends.
- May your Christmas be filled with love and peace, as we celebrate the joyful message of hope for all people.
- Wishing you a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- Jesus is the gift of Christmas and may the love of Christ provide you and your staff with peace this holiday season.
As you can see, there are a variety of different Christmas greetings you can send to your business contacts. All you need to do is select one that suits your needs and you are good to go!